The new mapping UI for Elements means that all configuration is done in the Mapping tab of an Element's Edit Window.
Configure Mapping for a Loop Element
1. Open an Edit Window for a Loop Element.
2. Enter values for the mapping details.
- Field Mapping (Mandatory): For more information on how to configure mappings for Loops with the Mapping Lookup Tool, please see this article: Configuring Mapping Between Loops and Related Lists
- Data Action (Mandatory):
- Upsert: Update records where possible, and create new records when the Loop iterates for more times than there are existing records.
- Update: Update existing records only. No new records will be created and synced back to the Salesforce Platform.
- Create: Create new records only. No existing records will be accessed.
- Relationship Field name (Mandatory): For more information on configuring Loops, please see this article: Mapping Related Lists Further Down the Object Tree
- Order By (Optional): Provide a SOQL ORDER BY clause for how the records should be ordered in the app, e.g., 'Name ASC'.
- Filter results (Optional): Provide a SOQL WHERE clause to refine what records should be accessed in the loop iterations, e.g., 'WHERE Account = 'GenePoint'.
Configure Mapping for Other Elements
For all other Element types – apart from Text Labels – simply select the Mapping tab of the Edit Window (as shown above) and use the Mapping Lookup Tool to insert the Salesforce Field you would like to map to.