Now that you’ve started creating your Smart Form, you can map data from Salesforce Objects into a Smart Form and map data captured in a Smart Form back to Salesforce Objects.
Create a Mapping in the Designer
1. To create a Mapping you will need to first need to select the Mapping Manager, above the Section Elements.
2. This will open Manage Mappings. Select Create Mapping to create a new Mapping Set.
3. Hover your mouse cursor over the new mapping. You will be presented with two options:
4. Drag the newly named mapping across from All Mappings to This Form.
5. Select the drop-down menu for the new mapping config. This will set the direction in which mappings should be enabled.
6. Mapping data can be configured in 3 ways:
7. Make a selection and select Save to finish.
Now you have created a Mapping Set for your Smart Form, you can now map information from Salesforce to/from the Smart Form. Please see this article for more information on how mapping works: How to use Smart Form Mapping – Create a Data Mapping