To make the Smart Form accessible in the Axsy Mobile – whether you have created a dynamic Smart Form assignment Flow or single Smart Form association Flow – you need to create an App Extension that will allow users to select the Flow on the Axsy Mobile App's Action Menu.
Setup a Field Service Mobile Setting
1. From the Salesforce Platform, navigate to Setup > Field Service > Field Service Mobile Settings.
2. Select Field Service Mobile Settings and scroll to the bottom of the page to display App Extensions.
3. Select Add to create a new Field Service Mobile App Extension.
4. Complete the details for the new App Extension:
|Launch Value||Refer to Step 5 (below)|
|Label||Set this to be the name that you would like to be displayed in the.app|
|Name||Set to the same as Label field|
|Scope to Object Types||Set to Object API Name of your choice|
5. For the Launch Value, capture the URL from the corresponding Salesforce Flow. Only enter in the value after /flow/.
6. Select Save to complete setting up the Field Service Mobile App Extension.